Looking for the best link prospecting tool for your SaaS company? There are plenty of solutions for link prospecting on review sites, but they don’t make the choice any easier. The crux of the issue is – to make the right choice, you need to account for your priorities: your different jobs to be done, your budget, and the size of the company. But don’t worry – we’re coming to help! In this post, we’ll discuss exactly that – which link prospecting tool is best depending on the different criteria that companies looking for link prospecting software typically have. Let’s dive in!
- Link prospecting is the process of finding and evaluating potential websites to target for backlinks. It helps identify high-quality backlinks, ensures relevance, drives targeted traffic, saves time and resources, provides a competitive advantage, and contributes to long-term success.
- Link prospecting tools streamline the process, offer comprehensive data, enable competitor analysis, provide advanced filtering and sorting options, and integrate with other tools.
- Good link prospecting tools should have features such as competitor backlink analysis, quality assessment metrics, advanced search capabilities, broken link identification, unlinked mention tracking, contact information discovery, outreach management, prospect organization and tracking, reporting and analytics, and scalability.
- The best link prospecting tools for SaaS include Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush, Majestic, BuzzSumo, and BacklinkManager. Each tool has unique strengths, and the choice depends on specific needs and preferences.
- BacklinkManager automates the process of building backlinks, improving search engine rankings and providing detailed reports on backlink performance. It offers a variety of backlink sources, allows for customization of strategies, and saves time and effort compared to manual backlink building. The tool can be used for multiple websites or clients and provides ongoing support and updates.
Try the best link prospecting tool for your SEO agency now!
What is link prospecting?
Link prospecting is the process of researching, identifying, and evaluating potential link prospects to target in your link-building efforts. This involves finding websites and web pages that are likely to be interested in linking to your content, assessing their quality and relevance, and prioritizing them based on factors such as domain authority, organic traffic, and niche relevance. Link prospecting is an essential step in developing an effective link-building strategy and helps ensure that your outreach efforts are focused on high-quality and relevant targets.
link prospecting is the process of finding and evaluating those potential targets.
Why is link prospecting important?
Link prospecting is important for several reasons, as it plays a crucial role in the success of your link-building efforts and, ultimately, your website’s search engine ranking and organic traffic. Here are some key reasons why link prospecting is essential:
High-quality backlinks: Link prospecting helps you identify high-quality and relevant websites to target for backlinks. High-quality backlinks from authoritative websites have a more significant impact on your search engine rankings compared to low-quality links from less reputable sources.
Relevance: By targeting relevant websites within your niche or industry, you ensure that the backlinks you obtain have a higher value in terms of topical relevance. This can enhance your website’s credibility and authority in the eyes of search engines, leading to improved rankings.
Targeted traffic: Link prospecting allows you to target websites that are likely to have an audience interested in your content. As a result, the traffic you receive from those backlinks is more likely to be engaged and interested in your offerings, resulting in higher conversion rates.
Efficiency: Focusing your link-building efforts on high-quality link prospects can save you time and resources. By targeting websites that are more likely to link to your content, you can maximize the return on your outreach efforts and avoid wasting time on less fruitful prospects.
Competitive advantage: Analyzing your competitors’ backlinks during the link prospecting process helps you understand their link-building strategies and uncover valuable link prospects they may have missed. This can give you a competitive edge in the search engine rankings.
Long-term success: Building a strong and diverse link profile with high-quality, relevant backlinks through link prospecting contributes to your website’s long-term search engine ranking success. This can help your website maintain its rankings even as search engine algorithms evolve and competitors change their tactics.
In summary, link prospecting is essential for developing an effective link-building strategy, targeting high-quality and relevant websites, improving search engine rankings, and driving targeted traffic to your website.
Why do you need link prospecting tools?
Wondering why you even need a link prospecting tool? There are several reasons why you may need one: Link prospecting tools can streamline and improve the process of identifying high-quality link opportunities for your link-building campaign. Here’s why you need link prospecting tools:
- Efficiency: Link prospecting tools can significantly speed up the process of finding potential link prospects, saving you time and resources. They can automate many aspects of the prospecting process, allowing you to focus on other aspects of your link-building strategy and overall SEO efforts.
- Comprehensive data: These tools typically have extensive databases of websites and backlinks, providing you with a wealth of information to analyze and evaluate potential link prospects. They offer various metrics, such as domain authority, page authority, and organic traffic, which can help you assess the quality and relevance of a prospect.
- Competitor analysis: Link prospecting tools make it easy to analyze your competitors’ backlink profiles, enabling you to discover valuable link opportunities and understand the strategies they employ. This can help you refine your own link-building tactics and stay ahead of the competition.
- Advanced filtering and sorting: With the vast amount of data these tools provide, advanced filtering and sorting options help you narrow down your link prospects based on specific criteria, such as domain authority, niche relevance, or geographic location. This ensures that your link-building efforts are focused on the most valuable and relevant prospects.
- Monitoring and tracking: Many link prospecting tools also include features for monitoring your own backlinks, tracking the success of your outreach efforts, and alerting you to any changes in your backlink profile. This can help you stay on top of your link-building campaign and make informed decisions about your strategy.
- Integration with other tools: Link prospecting tools often integrate with other SEO tools or platforms, such as CRM systems or outreach tools. This can streamline your workflow and improve the overall efficiency of your link-building campaign.
In summary, link prospecting tools are essential for effectively and efficiently identifying high-quality link prospects, analyzing your competitors’ backlink profiles, and managing your link-building campaign. They provide valuable insights, save time, and help you focus on the most promising prospects to improve your website’s search engine rankings and organic traffic.
Must have features of good link prospecting tools
Effective link prospecting tools should have the following features:
- Competitor backlink analysis: The tool should allow you to analyze your competitors’ backlink profiles to identify websites that have already linked to similar content and may be interested in linking to your website.
- Quality assessment metrics: The tool should provide metrics such as domain authority, organic traffic, and social shares to help you evaluate the quality and relevance of potential link prospects.
- Advanced search capabilities: The tool should support advanced search operators and custom search queries to help you find specific types of link prospects, such as resource pages, guest post opportunities, or niche directories.
- Broken link identification: The tool should help you discover broken links on relevant websites, allowing you to offer your content as a replacement and secure valuable backlinks.
- Unlinked mention tracking: The tool should monitor unlinked mentions of your brand, product, or content, enabling you to reach out to these prospects for backlink opportunities.
- Contact information discovery: The tool should help you find and verify the contact information for your link prospects, making outreach more straightforward and efficient.
- Outreach management: The tool should include features to streamline your outreach efforts, such as email templates, personalization options, and follow-up tracking.
- Prospect organization and tracking: The tool should allow you to organize and track your link prospects, including information such as website URL, contact details, domain authority, and any relevant notes.
- Reporting and analytics: The tool should provide reporting and analytics features to help you monitor your link-building progress, measure the success of your campaigns, and identify areas for improvement.
- Scalability: The tool should be capable of handling your link-building efforts as your business grows, allowing you to manage and automate larger portions of the process.
By selecting an effective link prospecting tool with these features, you can optimize your link-building strategy, save time, and enhance the effectiveness of your efforts, ultimately leading to improved search engine rankings and increased organic traffic for your website.
Best link prospecting tools
The best link prospecting tools for SaaS include the following: Several link prospecting tools stand out for their features, data quality, and ease of use. Here are some of the best tools for link prospecting and why they are highly regarded:
- Ahrefs: Ahrefs is a powerful and comprehensive SEO tool, offering a large backlink database and extensive features for analyzing backlink profiles. Its Site Explorer, Content Explorer, and Keyword Explorer tools provide valuable insights into potential link prospects, their backlinks, and the content they’re interested in. Ahrefs also offers a broken link checker and competitive analysis features, making it a top choice for link prospecting.
- Moz: Moz is another popular SEO tool, featuring the Link Explorer tool that allows you to analyze backlink profiles, domain authority, and page authority. Moz’s Link Intersect tool helps you find websites that link to your competitors but not to you, uncovering potential link prospects. Moz also offers a Spam Score metric to assess the risk of a website being penalized for spammy tactics, ensuring you focus on high-quality link prospects.
- SEMrush: SEMrush is a versatile SEO tool that offers backlink analysis and competitor research features. Its Backlink Analytics tool enables you to analyze your competitors’ backlink profiles and discover potential link prospects. SEMrush also offers a Link Building Tool that helps you manage your outreach efforts, making it a convenient option for link prospecting and link building campaigns.
- Majestic: Majestic is a specialized link analysis tool that focuses primarily on backlink data. Its comprehensive backlink database, Trust Flow and Citation Flow metrics, and tools like the Link Profile Fight allow you to compare and analyze backlink profiles of multiple competitors, making it a great option for link prospecting.
- BuzzSumo: While BuzzSumo is primarily known as a content research tool, it can also be used for link prospecting. BuzzSumo’s content discovery features help you find the most popular and shared content within your niche, which can guide your content creation strategy and reveal potential link-building opportunities. Additionally, its Influencer tool helps you identify and connect with influencers in your industry who may be interested in sharing or linking to your content.
These tools are considered the best for link prospecting due to their comprehensive data, user-friendly interfaces, and robust features that allow you to research, analyze, and evaluate potential link prospects effectively. Each tool has its unique strengths, so you may want to choose one based on your specific needs and preferences. Let’s dive deeper into how each stacks up for different company sizes, budgets and jobs to be done!
Ahrefs- Best link prospecting platform for link audit
Ahrefs is a powerful SEO tool that helps you analyze your website’s backlinks, research your competitors’ backlinks, and monitor your website’s performance in search engine rankings. It is a web-based tool that can be used to analyze HTML code and identify potential issues with your website’s SEO. It can also be used to identify broken links, analyze keyword performance, and track your website’s performance in search engine rankings.
Conducting regular link audits is vital for maintaining a healthy backlink profile and ensuring your website’s credibility and search engine rankings. Ahrefs provides a robust set of tools to help beginners perform comprehensive link audits. Here’s how you can use Ahrefs for link audits:
- Create an account: Sign up for an Ahrefs subscription to access their suite of SEO tools designed to help with link audits and more.
- Analyze your backlink profile: Use the Site Explorer tool to gain insights into your domain’s backlink profile, including the number of referring domains, backlinks, and their quality.
- Identify low-quality or toxic links: In the Site Explorer, navigate to the ‘Backlinks’ tab and use filters to find low-quality or toxic backlinks, such as those with low Domain Rating (DR), high Spam Score, or coming from unrelated or spammy websites.
- Export toxic links: Export a list of toxic backlinks by clicking the ‘Export’ button in the Site Explorer. This will provide you with a CSV file containing the data required for further analysis or disavowal.
- Create a disavow file: Use the exported list of toxic backlinks to create a disavow file, following Google’s disavow guidelines.
- Submit the disavow file to Google: Submit the disavow file to Google Search Console to request Google to ignore the low-quality or toxic backlinks, thereby preventing any potential negative impact on your website’s rankings.
- Monitor your backlink profile: Regularly monitor your backlink profile using the Site Explorer and set up Ahrefs Alerts to receive email notifications about new or lost backlinks, ensuring you stay up to date on any changes.
- Learn more: Enhance your knowledge of link audits by leveraging the educational resources available through Ahrefs’ Academy and Blog.
PROs of Ahrefs
- Comprehensive backlink analysis
- Competitive research tools
- Keyword research and analysis
- Content gap analysis
- Robust reporting capabilities
- Integration with other SEO tools
- Easy-to-use interface
- Affordable pricing plans
Cons of Ahrefs
- Expensive subscription plans
- Limited data for free users
- Difficult to use for beginners
- No keyword research tool
- No social media analytics
Ahrefs offers a range of plans and pricing options to provide access to their powerful SEO tools and data. These plans cater to various needs, from small businesses to large enterprises:
- Lite: Starts at £79/month – Essential data for small businesses and hobby projects. Subscribe.
- Standard: Starts at £159/month – Perfect for freelance SEOs and marketing consultants. Subscribe.
- Advanced: Starts at £319/month – More tools and data for lean in-house marketing teams. Subscribe.
- Enterprise: Starts at £799/month – Ideal for agencies and enterprises. Talk to us.
Each plan comes with a variety of features and data allowances, such as SEO Dashboard, Site Explorer, Keywords Explorer, Site Audit, Rank Tracker, and more. You can choose to pay monthly or pay annually and get 2 months free. To learn more about each plan and get started, visit Ahrefs’ pricing page.
Still looking for the best link prospecting tool for your business?
SEMrush- Best link prospecting platform for link audit
SEMrush is a comprehensive digital marketing suite that offers a wide range of tools and features to help businesses and marketers optimize their online presence. Trusted by professionals around the globe, SEMrush provides valuable insights into search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising (PPC), social media marketing, and content strategy. With its powerful keyword research, competitor analysis, and site audit capabilities, SEMrush enables users to make data-driven decisions and craft effective marketing campaigns. Whether you’re a seasoned expert or a beginner in the digital marketing space, SEMrush offers a user-friendly interface and a wealth of resources to help you grow your online visibility, drive organic traffic, and achieve success in the ever-evolving digital landscape.
SEMrush is an excellent tool for conducting link audits, helping you identify and analyze your backlink profile to ensure your website maintains a healthy link profile. To perform a link audit with SEMrush, follow these actionable steps:
- Backlink Analytics: Start by using the Backlink Analytics tool to get an overview of your website’s backlink profile, including the total number of backlinks, referring domains, and anchor text distribution.
- Backlink Audit: Run a Backlink Audit within the “Projects” section of SEMrush. This will help you identify potentially harmful or low-quality links that may negatively impact your website’s rankings.
- Analyze Toxic Score: Review the toxic score assigned to each backlink in your audit report. The higher the toxic score, the more potentially harmful the link is to your website. Focus on the links with the highest toxic scores for further analysis.
- Review Link Details: Examine the details of each toxic backlink, such as the referring domain’s authority, anchor text, and the type of link (follow or nofollow). This information will help you determine whether the link should be removed or disavowed.
- Contact Webmasters: Reach out to the webmasters of the sites with harmful links, requesting link removal. SEMrush provides built-in email templates to streamline this process, or you can create your own personalized outreach emails.
- Create a Disavow File: If you’re unable to get certain harmful links removed, use SEMrush’s Disavow tool to create a disavow file. Submit this file to Google Search Console to ask Google to disregard those links when assessing your site’s ranking.
- Monitor Progress: Regularly review your backlink profile and update your disavow file as needed. Continuous link audits will help you maintain a healthy link profile and safeguard your website’s rankings in search engine results.
PROs of SEMrush
- Comprehensive keyword research tool
- Identify organic search opportunities
- Analyze competitors’ organic search strategies
- Track keyword rankings
- Monitor backlinks
- Identify technical SEO issues
- Generate detailed SEO reports
Cons of SEMrush
- Costly subscription plans
- Limited data for free users
- Difficult to use for beginners
- No support for mobile devices
Semrush offers three pricing plans tailored to meet the needs of different users, from newbies to large enterprises:
- Pro: At $119.95 per month, this plan is suitable for newbies and small teams. It includes 5 projects, 500 keywords to track, 10,000 results per report, and a range of SEO, social, and PPC tools, such as competitor analysis, keyword research, website audit, advertising, and social media tools.
- Guru: Priced at $229.95 per month, the Guru plan is designed for agencies and mid-size businesses. It offers 15 projects, 1,500 keywords to track, 30,000 results per report, and all the features included in the Pro plan. Additionally, it includes the Content Marketing Toolkit, historical data, multi-location and device tracking, Looker Studio integration, and more.
- Business: For $449.95 per month, the Business plan is tailored for large agencies and enterprises. It provides 40 projects, 5,000 keywords to track, 50,000 results per report, and all the features available in the Guru plan. Furthermore, it includes Share of Voice, extended limits, API access, PLA analytics, and free migration from third-party tools.
Additional users can be added to each plan at an extra cost, allowing for secure and efficient teamwork within the platform.
MOZ- Best link prospecting platform for link audit
Moz is a renowned digital marketing and SEO software suite that offers a wide array of tools and resources to help businesses and marketers improve their online presence. With a focus on search engine optimization (SEO), Moz provides users with essential insights into keyword research, competitor analysis, site audits, and on-page optimization. Its intuitive interface and powerful features make it an ideal choice for both beginners and experienced professionals in the digital marketing space. By leveraging Moz’s industry-leading expertise and cutting-edge tools, users can effectively optimize their websites, enhance their search engine rankings, and drive organic traffic to achieve lasting success in the competitive online landscape.
Continuing our discussion on leveraging Moz for SEO, let’s dive into how to conduct a link audit using Moz’s powerful tools. Regular link audits are essential for maintaining a healthy backlink profile and ensuring your website’s search engine ranking remains strong. Here’s a step-by-step guide that even a beginner SEO can follow:
- Step 1: Log in to your Moz dashboard and navigate to the “Link Explorer” tool, which can be found under the “SEO” tab in the top menu.
- Step 2: Enter your website’s domain in the search bar, then click “Analyze Domain.” This will provide you with an overview of your backlink profile, including Domain Authority (DA), number of backlinks, and referring domains.
- Step 3: Click on the “Inbound Links” tab to view a comprehensive list of all the backlinks pointing to your website.
- Step 4: Analyze your backlinks, paying close attention to the quality and relevance of each link. Use Moz’s Spam Score metric to help identify potentially harmful or low-quality links.
- Step 5: Export your backlink data to a spreadsheet for further analysis and organization. In the spreadsheet, create columns for the website name, URL, DA, Spam Score, and any relevant notes.
- Step 6: Review your spreadsheet and identify any links that need to be removed or disavowed due to low quality, high Spam Score, or irrelevance to your niche. Highlight these links for easy reference.
- Step 7: Reach out to the website owners or editors hosting the harmful links, politely requesting link removal. Keep track of your communications in your spreadsheet.
- Step 8: If link removal is unsuccessful or not possible, create a disavow file using Moz’s Disavow Tool. Upload this file to Google Search Console to inform Google that you do not want these links to impact your website’s ranking.
- Step 9: Regularly monitor your backlink profile using Moz’s “Link Explorer” tool to ensure your link audit efforts are effective and to identify any new links that may require attention.
By following these actionable steps, you can effectively use Moz to perform a link audit and maintain a healthy backlink profile for your website, ultimately improving your search engine ranking.
PROs of MOZ
- Easy to use
- Comprehensive SEO tools
- Detailed keyword research
- Robust link building capabilities
- Competitive analysis
- Content optimization
- Real-time website monitoring
Cons of MOZ
- Expensive subscription plans
- Limited features for free users
- Difficult to use for beginners
- Lack of customer support
If you’re considering Moz Pro as your SEO tool of choice, it’s essential to understand the different pricing plans available to you. All Moz Pro plans include 24-hour online support, and you can choose between monthly or yearly payment options, with a 20% discount for annual subscriptions:
- Standard: $99/month ($79/month when billed yearly) – Perfect for beginners or those requiring basic SEO features.
- Medium: $179/month ($143/month when billed yearly) – Most popular plan, with ample limits and full access to keyword research tools.
- Large: $299/month ($239/month when billed yearly) – Ideal for businesses and agencies serious about search, offering more extensive limits and tools.
- Premium: $599/month ($479/month when billed yearly) – Designed for large SEO-focused agencies and in-house marketing teams, providing the most comprehensive features.
Each plan offers different levels of access to features such as campaigns, keyword rankings, mobile rankings, pages crawled per week, performance metrics, keyword queries, backlink queries, link tracking lists, and more. By selecting the plan that best fits your needs and budget, you can optimize your SEO efforts and make the most of Moz Pro’s powerful tools. Click here to explore each plan’s features and find the one that’s best for you.
Majestic- Best link prospecting platform for link audit
Majestic is a powerful SEO tool that helps you analyze and monitor your website’s performance in search engine rankings. It provides detailed insights into your website’s backlinks, anchor text, and other SEO metrics. It also helps you identify potential link building opportunities and track your competitors’ SEO strategies. Majestic is a great tool for any website owner looking to improve their website’s visibility in search engine results.
Next, let’s examine how Majestic can be used to conduct link audits. A thorough link audit helps you maintain a high-quality backlink profile, ensuring optimal search engine performance. Here’s an actionable, step-by-step guide for beginner SEOs:
- Step 1: Log in to your Majestic dashboard and navigate to the “Site Explorer” tool.
- Step 2: Enter your website’s domain in the search bar and click “Explore” to access a wealth of information about your backlink profile, Trust Flow, and Citation Flow.
- Step 3: Review the “Backlinks” tab for a detailed list of all the backlinks pointing to your website. Look for any suspicious or low-quality links that may negatively impact your search engine ranking.
- Step 4: Use the Trust Flow and Citation Flow metrics to evaluate the quality and authority of your backlinks. Prioritize links with high scores for removal or disavowal.
- Step 5: Create a spreadsheet to document your link audit findings. Include columns for the website name, URL, Trust Flow, Citation Flow, and any relevant notes or actions to be taken.
- Step 6: Reach out to the website owners or editors hosting the low-quality or spammy links. Politely request link removal, providing a brief explanation of your concerns.
- Step 7: For unresponsive or uncooperative website owners, use Google’s Disavow Links tool to disavow the harmful links, preventing them from impacting your search engine ranking.
- Step 8: Monitor the results of your link audit efforts using Majestic’s “Site Explorer” tool. Regularly review your backlink profile to ensure a healthy link profile and continuous improvement in your search engine ranking.
By following these actionable steps, you can effectively use Majestic to perform comprehensive link audits, maintain a high-quality backlink profile and optimize your website’s search engine performance.
PROs of Majestic
- Extensive link data: Majestic boasts one of the largest link databases in the industry, providing a wealth of information for backlink analysis and competitor research.
- Trust Flow and Citation Flow metrics: Majestic’s proprietary metrics, Trust Flow and Citation Flow, help users evaluate the quality and authority of backlinks, making it easier to identify valuable link opportunities.
- Topical Trust Flow: This unique feature allows users to analyze the topical relevance of backlinks, ensuring that they build a natural and diverse link profile.
- Historical backlink data: Majestic offers access to historical backlink data, enabling users to analyze link profiles over time and monitor changes in their competitors’ strategies.
- Link visualization tools: Majestic’s link visualization tools, such as Link Graph and Link Map, help users understand the structure of their link profile and identify patterns or anomalies.
- Custom reports: Users can create custom reports tailored to their specific needs, making it easy to share insights and data with clients or team members.
- Bulk backlink analysis: Majestic’s Bulk Backlink Checker tool allows users to analyze up to 400 URLs at once, saving time and effort when working on large-scale link analysis projects.
- API access: For users with advanced needs, Majestic offers API access to their data, allowing for seamless integration with other tools and custom applications.
- Competitive pricing: Compared to other industry-leading SEO tools, Majestic offers a variety of pricing plans that cater to different budgets and needs, making it accessible for businesses of all sizes.
Cons of Majestic
- Difficult to use
- Limited customer support
- Lack of features
Please note that the pricing information can change frequently and is only valid as of the publishing date. For the most up-to-date pricing, please visit the Majestic Pricing Plans page.
- Lite Plan: Designed for individual users or small businesses, the Lite Plan is priced at $49.99 per month. This plan includes 1 million analysis units, 60 detailed reports per month, and access to Fresh Index data.
- Pro Plan: Targeted at professionals and agencies, the Pro Plan costs $99.99 per month. It includes 5 million analysis units, 300 detailed reports per month, and access to both Fresh Index and Historic Index data, along with additional features like Raw Data Exports and API access.
- API Plan: For users with advanced data needs, the API Plan starts at $399.99 per month. This plan includes 100 million analysis units, 950 detailed reports per month, access to Fresh Index and Historic Index data, and extensive API access for custom applications.
- Custom Plans: Majestic also offers custom plans tailored to specific business requirements. To inquire about custom plans, users can contact the Majestic sales team for a personalized quote.
BacklinkManager- Best link prospecting platform for link audit
BacklinkManager is a tool used to monitor and analyze the backlinks of a website. It helps to identify the quality of the backlinks, detect any malicious links, and track the progress of the website’s backlink profile. It can also be used to generate reports and track the performance of the website’s backlinks.
BacklinkManager pioneers as the first Link Building CRM on the market, providing an efficient platform for managing relationships with clients, freelance link builders, and vendors.
- Linkbuilding Client Relationship Management: The tool allows users to monitor links built for a specific client and delegate client management to different team members, ensuring effective organization and tracking.
- Link Vendor & Freelance Link Builder Relationship Management: BacklinkManager simplifies the management of link exchanges and guest posting partnerships, eliminating the need for multiple link exchange sheets and allowing goal setting for each party involved.
- Chat and Comments: The tool includes a live chat and comments feature, allowing users to communicate directly with link-building partners and vendors on specific partnership and link-building target pages.
- Link Partnership Scorecard: BacklinkManager’s partnership scorecard automatically tracks the status of link exchanges, providing a clear view of link contributions and enabling users to request owed links directly through the live chat.
- Link Matchmaking Tool (Coming Soon): BacklinkManager plans to introduce a Link Matchmaking Tool, which will enable users to match with other link builders who offer link exchanges on domains related to their niches.
BacklinkManager, as a full solution for link-building operations, provides more than just CRM functionalities. It equips users with comprehensive tools to monitor links, generate reports, set goals, and share interactive dashboards, making it a powerful asset for effective link-building strategies.
Try BacklinkManager and see how it can help you efficiently manage your link-building relationships with its Link Building CRM feature. The Link Building CRM for Link Partnership Management enables you to keep track of all your link exchange and guest posting partnerships in one place, making it easier to communicate and manage link-building goals with your partners.
PROs of BacklinkManager
- Automates the process of building backlinks
- Helps improve the website’s search engine rankings
- Provides detailed reports on backlink performance
- Offers a variety of backlink sources to choose from
- Allows for customization of backlink-building strategies
- Saves time and effort compared to manual backlink building
- Can be used for multiple websites or clients
- Provides ongoing support and updates
Cons of BacklinkManager
- Can be expensive for single SEO hustlers or really small businesses
BacklinkManager offers three pricing plans to help you streamline your backlink-building operations. You can start for free without a credit card, and each plan comes with different features and limits:
- Free: Monitor and manage up to 250 backlinks, 50 targets, and invite 3 team members. Start for free.
- Pro: $49/month billed annually – Monitor and manage up to 2,500 backlinks, 100 targets, invite 15 team members, and receive priority support. Start for free.
- Enterprise: $500/month billed annually – Monitor and manage up to 50,000 backlinks, 10,000 targets, invite 30 team members, white label reporting, and priority support. Start for free.
Choose the plan that best fits your needs to effectively monitor and manage your backlink-building operations. To learn more about each plan and get started, visit BacklinkManager’s pricing page.
As we’ve seen from the post above, there are several reasons why you should be using a link prospecting tool.
To provide stellar link prospecting, you need to have the right tool in your stack.
Hopefully, you’ve found this post helpful with choosing the right link prospecting tool for your SaaS!