Looking for the best link exchange tool for your SEO agency or company? There are plenty of solutions for link exchange on review sites, but they don’t make the choice any easier. The crux of the issue is – to make the right choice, you need to account for your priorities: your different jobs to be done, your budget, and the size of the company. But don’t worry – we’re coming to help! In this post, we’ll discuss exactly that – which link exchange tool is best depending on the different criteria that companies looking for link exchange software typically have. Let’s dive in!
- Link exchange involves websites agreeing to link to each other, enhancing trust and authority through backlinks.
- Link exchange is important for improving website visibility and search engine rankings.
- Link exchange tools help automate and streamline the process of finding, managing, and tracking link exchange opportunities.
- Must-have features of good link exchange tools include link extraction, filtering and sorting, import/export functionality, link status checking, automated link exchange requests, progress tracking, integration with SEO tools, user-friendly interface, and customizable reporting.
- Recommended link exchange tools for SaaS include Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush, Majestic, and Raven Tools.
- Pitchbox is a tool for email outreach and content marketing, helping users find and engage with influencers and journalists.
- Buzzstream is a platform for guest posting and digital PR, facilitating prospecting, contact gathering, personalized email outreach, and campaign management.
- Ahrefs offers powerful SEO tools, including features for broken link building, backlink analysis, competitor research, and keyword tracking.
- Respona and BacklinkManager are comprehensive link exchange platforms that provide CRM functionality, relationship management, scorecard tracking, and collaboration features.
- Each tool has its pros and cons, and pricing varies depending on the features and plans chosen.
What is link exchange?
A link exchange is essentially an agreement between two websites to link to one another. This occurs when two or more websites consent to provide each other with backlinks. In simpler terms, each site has agreed to receive backlinks from the others.
Ideally, a link exchange functions as a “quid pro quo” agreement between websites (usually within the same niche) to enhance their trust and authority through the exchange of high-quality backlinks.
Why is link exchange important?
Link exchange is important because it helps to improve website visibility and search engine rankings. By exchanging links with other relevant websites, a website can increase its backlinks and drive more traffic to its pages. This can also help to establish credibility and authority within a particular industry or niche.
Why do you need link exchange tools?
Wondering why you even need a link exchange tool? There are several reasons why you may need one:
Onboarding is a key step that has a great impact on whether customers will stick with your or they will look for alternatives
But what if your support team is busy with more complex tasks and don’t have time for proper onboarding and you’re tight on budget to hire onboarding specialists? Well, no worries. There are many affordable tools to assist you with your efforts and help you create seamless onboarding experiences at scale.
Here’s how onboarding automation tools help.
- Create welcome screens to greet new customers and segment them based on their use cases.
- Build hyper-personalized interactive walkthroughs with tons of UI patterns – all of these without any coding.
- Trigger flows based on user behavior, and avoid intrusion.
- Build an in-app help center to store all documentation, tutorials, videos in one place and offer on-demand support.
The list of the benefits can go and on. As you can see, onboarding automation tools can offer numerous benefits and reduce your organizational costs. Next, we will be listing the best onboarding automation tools.
Must have features of good link exchange tools
1. Ability to extract links from a given website or webpage
2. Option to filter and sort extracted links based on various criteria such as domain authority, relevance, etc.
3. Ability to import and export link lists in various formats such as CSV, TXT, etc.
4. Option to check the status of each link (e.g. broken, active, etc.)
5. Ability to automatically send link exchange requests to relevant websites or webmasters
6. Option to track the progress of link exchange requests and follow up with recipients
7. Integration with popular SEO tools such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.
8. User-friendly interface with clear and concise reporting capabilities
9. Option to customize and schedule reports to be delivered via email
Best link exchange tools
The best link exchange tools for SaaS include the following:
Best Tools for Link Exchange
Let’s dive deeper into how each stacks up for different company sizes, budgets and jobs to be done!
Pitchbox- Best link exchange platform for email outreach
Pitchbox is a content marketing platform that helps marketers and content creators to find, engage, and nurture relationships with influencers and journalists. It provides a suite of tools to help users find and connect with influencers, track and measure the success of campaigns, and manage relationships with influencers. Pitchbox also offers a range of analytics and reporting tools to help users understand the impact of their campaigns.
Email outreach is a crucial aspect of link building, guest posting, and content promotion. Pitchbox is a comprehensive outreach platform that streamlines the process of connecting with influencers, website owners, and other potential partners. Here’s how you can use Pitchbox for effective email outreach:
- Create an account: Sign up for a Pitchbox subscription to access their suite of email outreach tools and features.
- Find outreach opportunities: Use Pitchbox’s Prospecting feature to discover relevant influencers, bloggers, and websites in your niche for potential collaboration or link building.
- Collect contact information: Leverage Pitchbox’s Contact Finding feature to automatically gather email addresses and social media profiles of your target prospects.
- Create personalized templates: Design customized email templates that resonate with your target audience, incorporating personalization tokens to tailor each message for individual recipients.
- Automate follow-ups: Configure automated follow-up emails to improve response rates and save time on manual outreach tasks.
- Track campaign performance: Monitor your outreach campaigns using Pitchbox’s Reporting feature, which provides insights into open rates, response rates, conversions, and other key metrics to help you optimize your strategy.
- Collaborate with your team: Utilize Pitchbox’s Team Collaboration features to assign tasks, share notes, and manage workflows with your team members, ensuring smooth and efficient outreach campaigns.
- Expand your knowledge: Enhance your email outreach skills by exploring Pitchbox’s Resources section, which offers case studies, webinars, and blog posts with valuable insights and best practices.
PROs of Pitchbox
- Automates outreach processes
- Integrates with multiple platforms
- Provides detailed analytics
- Enables team collaboration
- Offers personalized outreach
- Saves time and resources
Cons of Pitchbox
- Expensive subscription fees
- Limited customization options
- Lack of customer support
- Difficult to use for beginners
- Limited integrations with other tools
Pitchbox offers two comprehensive pricing plans tailored to suit the needs of outreach teams of all sizes. The Professional plan, priced at $495 per month (billed annually), provides all the essential tools required for a successful outreach team, including 5,000 outreach emails, access for three users, five email accounts, and unlimited campaigns and contacts. On the other hand, the Enterprise plan, at $1350 per month (billed annually), is designed to empower larger teams and includes everything in the Professional plan, along with a dedicated success manager, single sign-on (SSO), customized service agreement, and custom onboarding & team training. Both plans provide the flexibility of paying upfront to save money or committing annually with monthly payments.
Still looking for the best link exchange tool for your business?
Buzzstream- Best link exchange platform for guest posting
Buzzstream is a digital PR and outreach platform that helps marketers and PR professionals build relationships with influencers, manage campaigns, and measure results. It provides tools for prospecting, outreach, and relationship management, as well as analytics and reporting. Buzzstream also offers a suite of tools for content promotion, link building, and SEO.
Buzzstream is an excellent tool for managing guest posting campaigns, allowing you to discover opportunities, build relationships with publishers, and track your progress. Here’s how you can use Buzzstream for guest posting as a beginner SEO:
- Create an account: Sign up for a Buzzstream subscription to access their suite of guest posting and outreach tools.
- Discover guest posting opportunities: Use Buzzstream’s Discovery feature to find relevant websites, bloggers, and influencers in your niche that accept guest posts.
- Gather contact information: Leverage Buzzstream’s Research feature to automatically find email addresses, social media profiles, and other contact details for your target prospects.
- Create personalized emails: Craft customized email templates with personalized fields to introduce yourself, pitch your guest post ideas, and follow up with potential publishers.
- Send and track emails: Use Buzzstream’s email features to send and schedule outreach emails, track opens and clicks, and set reminders for follow-up messages to stay organized and improve your chances of success.
- Manage your guest posting efforts: Track your email communications, notes, and follow-ups with each contact directly within Buzzstream, ensuring you have a comprehensive view of your relationship history with each prospect.
- Analyze campaign performance: Utilize Buzzstream’s Reporting feature to track key metrics, such as response rates, published guest posts, and the effectiveness of your guest posting efforts, allowing you to optimize your strategy over time.
- Collaborate with your team: Use Buzzstream’s Team Collaboration features to assign tasks, share notes, and manage workflows with your team members, ensuring smooth and efficient guest posting processes.
- Expand your knowledge: Learn more about guest posting best practices and strategies by exploring Buzzstream’s Blog and Resources section, which offers case studies, webinars, and articles with valuable insights and tips.
PROs of Buzzstream
- Automates tedious outreach tasks
- Provides detailed analytics and reporting
- Integrates with popular CRM and email platforms
- Enables collaboration between team members
- Offers a comprehensive database of influencers
Cons of Buzzstream
- Expensive for small businesses
- Limited customization options
- No built-in analytics
- No mobile app
BuzzStream offers four pricing plans to cater to the needs of businesses and individuals at different stages:
- Starter: Priced at $24 per month, this plan is ideal for up to 2 users and includes 1,000 contacts, contact info discovery, email templates, email scheduling and reminders, open, click, and reply tracking, and more.
- Growth: At $124 per month, this plan is designed for teams that require advanced features, including team template sharing, project performance reporting, Ahrefs integration, 25,000 contacts, and support for up to 3 users.
- Professional: For $299 per month, larger teams get advanced analytics, extensive customizability, API access, a dedicated account manager, 100,000 contacts, and support for up to 6 users.
- Custom: Starting at $999 per month, this plan is tailored to the unique needs of your organization, offering a complete solution for 15+ users and 300,000+ contacts, including an implementation plan and onboarding for new team members.
Each plan comes with a free trial option, allowing you to test the platform and find the right fit for your needs.
Ahrefs- Best link exchange platform for broken link building
Ahrefs is a powerful SEO tool that helps you analyze your website’s backlinks, research your competitors’ backlinks, and monitor your website’s performance in search engine rankings. It is a web-based tool that can be used to analyze HTML code and identify potential issues with your website’s SEO. It can also be used to identify broken links, analyze keyword performance, and track your website’s performance in search engine rankings.
Broken link building is an effective technique for acquiring high-quality backlinks while simultaneously helping website owners fix broken links. Ahrefs offers powerful tools to help beginners implement successful broken link building campaigns. Here’s how you can use Ahrefs for broken link building:
- Create an account: Sign up for an Ahrefs subscription to access their comprehensive set of SEO tools and resources.
- Find broken links: Use the Site Explorer to analyze a target website’s backlink profile and identify broken outbound links. Alternatively, you can use the Broken Link Checker tool to find broken links on any website.
- Verify broken links: Double-check the status of the identified broken links using Ahrefs’ Batch Analysis tool or a third-party tool like HTTP Status to ensure they are indeed broken.
- Create replacement content: Develop high-quality, relevant content that serves as a suitable replacement for the broken link. Ensure that your content provides value to the target website’s audience.
- Find contact information: Locate the website owner’s contact details using Ahrefs’ email finder feature, social media profiles, or the website’s contact page.
- Reach out: Craft a personalized email to the website owner, kindly informing them of the broken link and suggesting your content as a valuable replacement. Keep your message concise, professional, and focused on providing value.
- Follow up: If you don’t receive a response within a week or two, consider sending a polite follow-up email to remind the website owner of your previous message.
- Expand your knowledge: Learn more about broken link building strategies and best practices by exploring the educational resources available through Ahrefs’ Academy and Blog.
PROs of Ahrefs
- Comprehensive backlink analysis
- Competitive research tools
- Keyword research and analysis
- Content gap analysis
- Robust reporting capabilities
- Integration with other SEO tools
- Easy-to-use interface
- Affordable pricing plans
Cons of Ahrefs
- Expensive subscription plans
- Limited data for free users
- Difficult to use for beginners
- No keyword research tool
- No social media analytics
Ahrefs offers a range of plans and pricing options to provide access to their powerful SEO tools and data. These plans cater to various needs, from small businesses to large enterprises:
- Lite: Starts at £79/month – Essential data for small businesses and hobby projects. Subscribe.
- Standard: Starts at £159/month – Perfect for freelance SEOs and marketing consultants. Subscribe.
- Advanced: Starts at £319/month – More tools and data for lean in-house marketing teams. Subscribe.
- Enterprise: Starts at £799/month – Ideal for agencies and enterprises. Talk to us.
Each plan comes with a variety of features and data allowances, such as SEO Dashboard, Site Explorer, Keywords Explorer, Site Audit, Rank Tracker, and more. You can choose to pay monthly or pay annually and get 2 months free. To learn more about each plan and get started, visit Ahrefs’ pricing page.
Respona- Best link exchange platform for link exchange
Respona is a powerful all-in-one outreach and link building platform designed to streamline and optimize your digital marketing efforts. Combining the functionality of a CRM, an email finder, and a content research tool, Respona provides marketers and SEO professionals with the resources they need to efficiently build and manage relationships with influencers, publishers, and website owners. Whether you’re aiming to secure guest posts, build high-quality backlinks, or collaborate on content projects, Respona offers a user-friendly interface and a suite of advanced features to help you achieve your goals, improve your online visibility, and drive organic traffic to your website.
PROs of Respona
- Flexible and customizable
- Easy to use
- Secure and reliable
Cons of Respona
- Requires a significant amount of time and resources to set up and maintain
- Can be expensive to use
- May require additional training for users
- Can be difficult to integrate with existing systems
- May not be able to handle large volumes of data
Respona offers two pricing plans to cater to the needs of businesses and individuals at different stages:
- Starter: Priced at $99 per month, this plan is ideal for in-house teams and SMBs. It includes 1 email account, 5,000 credits per month, and access to all features like email sequences, pitch analyzer, article summarizer, spam protection, auto-reply detection, custom variables, and more.
- Unlimited: For $399 per month (billed annually), this plan is designed for agencies and large teams. It offers unlimited email accounts, 600,000 credits per year, and all the features included in the Starter plan, catering to larger outreach campaigns.
Both plans come with a 14-day free trial, allowing you to test the platform and find the right fit for your needs. Respona also offers a custom onboarding session to help you get started.
BacklinkManager- Best link exchange platform for link exchange
BacklinkManager is a tool used to monitor and analyze the backlinks of a website. It helps to identify the quality of the backlinks, detect any malicious links, and track the progress of the website’s backlink profile. It can also be used to generate reports and track the performance of the website’s backlinks.
BacklinkManager presents a robust solution for managing and optimizing link partnerships. With its comprehensive feature set, the platform enhances collaboration and productivity in reciprocal link building.
- Link Partnership Management: BacklinkManager’s dedicated CRM system enables seamless management of relationships with clients, link builders, and vendors, consolidating all information in one place and eliminating the need for multiple Google Sheets.
- Link Vendor & Freelance Link Builder Relationship Management: The platform allows users to manage all link exchange sheets and guest posting partnerships from one place, ensuring efficient tracking and organization.
- Link Partnership Scorecard: With the scorecard feature, users can track the status of link exchanges easily, ensuring that commitments are met and balances maintained in partnerships.
- Chat and Comments: The built-in chat and comment features enable users to communicate directly with their link-building partners and vendors, promoting better collaboration and issue resolution.
As a comprehensive solution, BacklinkManager equips users with advanced tools for link-building operations, such as link monitoring, report generation, goal setting, and the sharing of interactive dashboards. This makes it an invaluable tool for businesses seeking to enhance their link partnerships and reciprocal link-building efforts.
PROs of BacklinkManager
- Automates the process of building backlinks
- Helps improve website’s search engine rankings
- Provides detailed reports on backlink performance
- Offers a variety of backlink sources to choose from
- Allows for customization of backlink building strategies
- Saves time and effort compared to manual backlink building
- Can be used for multiple websites or clients
- Provides ongoing support and updates
Cons of BacklinkManager
- Can be expensive for single SEO hustlers or really small businesses
BacklinkManager offers three pricing plans to help you streamline your backlink building operations. You can start for free without a credit card, and each plan comes with different features and limits:
- Free: Monitor and manage up to 250 backlinks, 50 targets, and invite 3 team members. Start for free.
- Pro: $49/month billed annually – Monitor and manage up to 2,500 backlinks, 100 targets, invite 15 team members, and receive priority support. Start for free.
- Enterprise: $500/month billed annually – Monitor and manage up to 50,000 backlinks, 10,000 targets, invite 30 team members, whitelabel reporting, and priority support. Start for free.
Choose the plan that best fits your needs to effectively monitor and manage your backlink building operations. To learn more about each plan and get started, visit BacklinkManager’s pricing page.
As we’ve seen from the post above, there are several reasons why you should be using a link exchange tool.
To provide a stellar link exchange, you need to have the right tool in your stack.
Hopefully you’ve found this post helpful with choosing the right link exchange tool for your SaaS!