The Best SEO Link-Building Agencies in 2023
In 2023, link-building remains a crucial strategy for improving your website’s visibility and ranking on search engines. However, effective link-building is a complex process that requires expertise, time, and resources. This is where SEO link-building agencies come in.
This article explores some of the best SEO link-building agencies in 2023, focusing on different sectors including SaaS, startups, legal services, and bloggers. Each of these sectors has unique needs and challenges, and the agencies we’ll discuss have proven expertise in addressing these specific requirements.
- Link-building agencies focus on acquiring quality backlinks to enhance a website’s authority and search engine ranking, and to attract more traffic.
- When choosing a link-building agency, consider factors like their specialization, strategies, pricing, reputation, and alignment with your business goals.
- Before partnering with an agency, inquire about their strategies, past campaigns, pricing, success metrics, and client testimonials.
- Quoleady combines a deep understanding of the SaaS industry with strategies like ABC link exchanges to deliver impactful results.
- Brainy Bees has successfully served high-profile SaaS companies, emphasizing link quality and a holistic approach to link-building.
- Editorial Link leverages relationship-based link-building to quickly deliver high-quality editorial links for their SaaS clients.
- Skale offers bespoke link-building strategies, from guest posting to unlinked brand mentions, ensuring a robust backlink profile for SaaS businesses.
- Power One Page prioritizes white-hat techniques to secure high-quality links for SaaS companies.
- Digital Olympus focuses on building long-term relationships with bloggers and editors to benefit their clients.
- Chilli Fruit offers startups a well-established network of contacts, ensuring quick acquisition of backlinks from high-authority sites using strategies like HARO.
- Catering specifically to startups and SaaS companies, Saynine.ai employs a range of link-building strategies, emphasizing long-term partnerships for sustainable results.
- Search Intelligence has achieved success in delivering high-tier backlinks on the world’s most reputable sites like BBC News.
- uSERP uses a content-driven approach to backlink building, securing links from reputable websites for legal services.
- SERP Cat is quickly making a name for itself, offering bloggers and affiliate marketers affordable and effective link-building solutions.
- FatJoe caters to bloggers across various niches, offering a range of link-building strategies from blogger outreach to HARO.
What Do Link Building Agencies Do
Link-building agencies specialize in acquiring backlinks to your website from other reputable websites. This process involves creating high-quality content, identifying potential link sources, reaching out to them, and monitoring the results of these efforts.
The goal is to improve your website’s authority and visibility in search engine results, which can lead to increased traffic and conversions.
To achieve this, the agencies use various strategies such as HARO, blogger outreach, guest posting, or unlinked mentions. They also use advanced tools and analytics to track the performance of their link-building campaigns and make necessary adjustments.
How to Select a Link Building Agency
Choosing the right link-building agency can be a daunting task, given the multitude of options available and the varying needs of different businesses.
It’s important to consider factors such as the agency’s specialization, link-building strategies, pricing, reputation, and client results. You should also consider the agency’s transparency and communication practices.
A good agency will provide regular updates and reports on its link-building efforts, allowing you to track progress and measure results. It’s also crucial to choose an agency that aligns with your business goals and values, as this can lead to a more successful and harmonious partnership.
Questions to Ask Link Building Agencies
When selecting a link-building agency, it’s crucial to ask the right questions. These may include:
- What types of link-building strategies do you use? Understanding the agency’s approach to link-building can help you determine if their methods align with your business goals and SEO strategy.
- Can you provide examples of successful link-building campaigns you’ve conducted? Past performance can be a good indicator of an agency’s capabilities. Look for case studies or client testimonials that demonstrate the agency’s ability to deliver results.
- What is your pricing structure? Understanding the cost of the agency’s services is essential for budgeting and ensuring you get value for your money.
- Can you provide references or testimonials from previous clients? References and testimonials can provide insight into the agency’s reliability, professionalism, and customer service.
- How do you measure the success of your link-building campaigns? A good agency will have clear metrics and KPIs to track the success of their campaigns.
- How do you keep track of the links you’ve built to prevent link rot? Reputable agencies use tools like BacklinkManager to track the status of the links they’ve built for their clients. This allows them to act fast whenever a link disappears or turns to no-follow.
Best SEO Link-building Agencies For SaaS
To be effective, a SaaS link-building agency needs a thorough knowledge of the industry. More importantly, it needs to have well-established relationships with other businesses, bloggers, and influencers within the sector.
The choice of the agencies in our round-up is very subjective. To research the agencies, we’ve used our personal networks. In this way, we were able to connect with the agency founders and managers as well as their clients. For each of the agencies, we’ve had at least one testimonial or personal recommendation.
Quoleady is a link-building agency that caters specifically to SaaS businesses and Startups. With their deep understanding of the SaaS industry, Quoleady is well-equipped to handle the unique challenges and opportunities in this sector. Their clients include Expandi.io, Airfocus, Crowdy.ai and Ringblaze.
It prides itself on obtaining high-value backlinks from credible websites. They prioritize quality over quantity, steering clear of spammy mass outreach campaigns. This approach ensures that the backlinks you receive are from reputable sources, which can significantly improve your website’s SEO performance.
Here’s what Olga , the founder of Quoleady, says about their approach:
As we are catering to a SaaS space, the goal of our strategy these days is to build links on the relevant SaaS websites. The great thing about SaaS websites – they are actively working on their backlink profile and DR30 can easily turn into DR70 in less than a year. This way, the link on this website is an investment yielding results in a form of better link juice as the website grows.
We don’t recommend our clients building links from link farms, content mills, news magazines and other low quality irrelevant websites as oftentimes they are designed to sell links so 1000 outbound links today can easily turn into 100K in a year thus making this backlink a waste of time and money.
They achieve their results through a variety of link-building strategies, including guest posting, blogger outreach and ABC link exchanges.
Their pricing starts at $200 per link.
Brainy Bees is a marketing agency specializing in content marketing, community marketing, social media, and PR. They’ve provided link-building services to such high-profile SaaS companies as Monday.com, Kontention Close, Napoleon Cat, and Userbouncer, who value it for their creativity and effectiveness.
The agency appreciates the importance of link quality over their quantity to achieve the best results. They also stress the fact that SEO link-building is a long-term game. They rely on a wide range of link-building techniques, including guest blogging, resource link-building, and good old outreach.
Editorial Link is a niche SaaS link-building agency in obtaining editorial links from high-authority websites like Hubspot or Cloudways. They leverage relationship-based link-building and work with reputable corporate websites to deliver quick results for their clients, who include PandaDoc, Ekran System, and Capital.com.
Their pricing starts from $1,750 for 5 links, which works out to be $350 a pop. That’s a bargain given the quality of the links.
Skale is a marketing agency with a proven track record in link-building.
They offer comprehensive link-building campaigns. This includes developing bespoke link-building strategies, prospecting relevant and quality domains, and building personalized outreach campaigns. They use a wide range of link-building techniques, including guest posting and leveraging unlinked brand mentions.
Power One Page
Power One Page is a US-based link-building agency. Their clients include Amazon, Google, NBC, Tipati, and Atera, and are valued for securing high-quality links on reputable sites and robust processes and account management practices.
They build backlinks through white-hat techniques like guest posting, unlinked brand mentions, resource pages, broken links, and traditional outreach. They specialize in bespoke link-building campaigns that help SaaS companies boost their backlink profiles.
Their link-building service plans are customized to the business needs but you need a budget of at least $4000/month, depending on the unique service mix needed to achieve your goals. The price per link works out to be about $700 but, again, it depends on various factors.
Power One Page
Best SEO Link-building Agencies For Startups
When seeking to enhance online visibility, startups require a specialized SEO link-building agency that understands their unique challenges and opportunities.
Here’s a list of the SEO link-building agencies for startups, each with a proven track record of delivering effective strategies and measurable results. These agencies are known for their holistic SEO approach, impressive client portfolios, high-quality linkable content creation, strong blogger and influencer networks, strategic link acquisition methods, and white-label services.
Digital Olympus is a link-building agency founded and run by Alex Tachalova.
While pursuing high-quality backlinks for their clients, who include G2, Ramp, SwagDrop, and Discover Car Hire, Digital Olympus uses a plethora of link-building techniques like guest posting and outreach. To deliver great results for their clients, they focus on building long-term relationships with bloggers, editors, and website owners.
However, instead of sweating over individual links, Digital Olympus has a more holistic approach to link-building and focuses on creating and maintaining a healthy backlink profile.
Prices range from $300 up to 1k per link, depending on whether they refer back to content or commercial pages. Digital Olympus offers both one-time orders and long-term engagements.
Chilli Fruit is a web consultancy and link-building agency founded and run by Milosz Krasinski.
In their work, Chilli Fruit relies on a variety of link-building strategies, including guest posting, and blogger outreach. They’ve been getting really good results using HARO. Here’s what Milosz had to say about it:
HARO is the bee’s knees when it comes to link-building!… Journalists hunt for credible sources to spice up their stories, and that’s where we, the experts, swoop in with our knowledge, charm, and unique perspectives. When you answer a journalist’s query and they find your response absolutely mind-blowing, they’ll often feature your insights in their article along with a link to your website. This is a great way to get backlinks from high-quality, DR>80 sites.
Clients, which include Userpilot, Brand24 value Chilli Fruit for its well-established network of contacts which allows them to land backlinks on high-authority sites in very little time. All of this comes at an affordable price point, starting at $350 per link.
Saynine.ai is a link-building agency that specializes in SaaS and early-stage companies. The company was founded by Georgi Mamajanyan and its clients include Elementor, Dexatel, and Referral Candy.
To get outstanding results for their clients, SayNine uses a whole host of link-building strategies, including traditional outreach. They focus on building long-term mutually beneficial relationships with their partners.
Their pricing starts at $150 per link. All the websites are contextually relevant, carefully vetted, and have a DR of at least 50.
Best SEO Link-building Agencies For Legal Services
As the legal industry is getting more and more competitive, law firms are constantly on the lookout for innovative ways to promote their services. SEO link-building agencies can help them drive traffic to their sites, increase their visibility online, and ultimately help them establish themselves as authorities in their niche.
Search Intelligence is a UK-based link-building agency specializing in digital PR run by Fery Kaszoni. They’ve had excellent success delivering high-tier backlinks to the world’s most reputable including msn.com, yahoo.com, standard.co.uk, nasdaq.com, forbes.com, elle.com, and bloomberg.com. And that’s all sometimes within a few hours of pitching the press release.
Their pricing packages start at £5,500 per month.
uSERP is a content marketing and link-building agency that excels in serving business and financial services as well as tech SaaS companies. Their clients include Nav.com, Breadcrumbs, Termly, Hotjar, and Simplified. They use white-hat outreach and a content-driven approach to backlink building to land their clients links from big sites like HubSpot, Forbes, and other highly reputable websites (DR of 65+) in their niche.
uSERP offers three pricing plans: Startup – $10,000/month, Scaling – $15,000/month, Authority – $20,000/month. The 10k gets you 9-10 editorial mentions a month, so that’s about 1k per link, which may not be affordable for small companies.
Best SEO Link-building Agencies For Bloggers and Affiliate Marketers
Navigating the world of SEO can be particularly challenging for bloggers and affiliate marketers. This section highlights two agencies, SERP CAT and FatJoe, that have proven to be effective partners in this space, offering affordable and high-quality link-building services.
SERP Cat is a new kid on the block. The link-building agency was founded only in 2023 but has already achieved some outstanding results. Using white-hat techniques, they’re building links for Postaga, Educube, Hexomatic, and Nexweave.
Their pricing starts at $100 per link, which is very affordable and makes it a perfect match for bloggers and affiliate marketers.
FatJoe is a UK-based content marketing and link-building agency that caters to bloggers and services in various niches.
They offer a variety of link-building strategies, including blogger outreach, niche edits, and infographic outreach in multiple languages. They also specialize in PR and use HARO to build high-quality links.
FatJoe charges £60-320 to build links through blogger outreach, niche edits, and infographic outreach. Securing higher authority backlinks via HARO costs £1000-£2250. So while the top-end service might be outside your budget, it’s definitely a low-cost way to improve your backlink profile.
By collaborating with good SEO link-building agencies specializing in your niche, you can improve the authority of your sites and improve their performance in SERPs. Backlinks in high-quality publications and popular blogs will also help you drive direct traffic to your website.
If you want to see how BacklinkManager can help you protect your precious backlinks and avoid link rot, why not try it for free?